The Wellness Center of the WVU Health Sciences Campus
Through an agreement with WVU Medicine in 2016, all WVU employees and their immediate family members have access to The Wellness Center of the WVU Health Sciences Campus.
The Wellness Center offers some of the following benefits to WVU employee and their immediate family members:
- Monthly Newsletter, Wellcare Monthly, that includes information on current programs and services, plus healthy living tips.
- Wellness Wire, a weekly wellness e-news.
- The ability to earn points, worth discounts off the cost of nominal fee, year-round programs and services such as Yoga, Zumba and Boomercise classes and wellness coaching.
- Participation in activities such as Ruby Runners, which meets every Wednesday at 5 p.m. at the Blanchette Rockefeller Neurosciences Institute (BRNI) lawn next to the Cancer Center.
- Participation in “Finding Wellness”, a free program that focuses on nutrition and exercise that meets once a week for six weeks at the WVU Medicine facility at the University Towne Center.
Wellness Center Home
About the Wellness Center
Sign up for Wellcare Monthly newsletter
Sign up for Wellness Wire enews
View current programs and class schedule
Wellness Points Form
Farmers Market Information
Wellness Center FAQs
For more information or questions regarding the Wellness Center, contact: email@example.com.